Tuesday 17 May 2011

The greatest moment in my life.

I had the greatest moment in my life especially when i got an offer letter from Selangor International University College(KUIS) stated that i was chosen to be one of the student in the college. When I first received the offer letter, i couldn't believe that was real, it was like a miracle. My dream's comes true.Apart from this, I have got another moment which makes me felt great. It was the day that I went to the village with my family by a new car. It was an exciting moment in my life and those moments will be buried in my heart. There was another exciting moment where my elder brother got married 4 months ago and it was quite recent to me. The ceremony took place in Terengganu. My conclusion is, everybody has their own greatest moment in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment