Sunday 22 May 2011

How Do You Feel When You Speak In English

I feel exciting because it give me more experience to speak in English to other people and to train me to speak wisely. It also train me for don’t be shy to speak other language for those people that come through other country. It can also train me how to communicate to other people with perfectly so it can train me to be a good reporter for the future. English also can train children that three to five years old to speak for the beginner to teach them to feel exciting about English but don’t forget to teach them about our national language. English also the second language that we always use after Malay language. This is because it gives me to feel more exciting about English and to use it for speaking to other people and to learn more about English. My conclusion, everybody must learn English for their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment